Inspiration for Leadership,
Culture and Organizational
The Kitoko Podcast focuses on innovative organisations, leading entrepreneurs, academics and business leaders who excel in exceptional cultures, modern leadership approaches and revolutionary ways of working. Subscribe to the Kitoko Podcast if you want to develop yourself, your team or your organisation towards new ways of working and leading.
A lot has changed at Kitoko! Join us in our last episode of Kitoko Podcast as we dive into recent company changes and engage in an enlightening conversation with Maria, our Head of Communication and Administration. Gain first-hand insights into Maria's journey, including the challenges she's overcome and the successes she's achieved within our company.
Tune in to learn more about our repositioning and get insights of our own internal organizational development.
- #27 Kitoko Podcast: (EN) Alice Dehner, Managing Director and Senior Coach at Dehner Academy | Introvision Coaching
- #26 Kitoko Podcast: (GER) Noni Hoefner & Charlotte Cordes | The provocative approach in coaching
- #25 Kitoko Podcast: (GER) Eric Lippmann, Co-Head Center Leadership | Coaching & Change Management at IAP
- #24 Kitoko Podcast: (EN) Nina Zumstein, People & Culture Coach at Edorex
- #23 Kitoko Podcast: (EN) Monika Sattler, Owner & Executive Mindset Coach at Sattler Consulting GmbH